Best Poster & Travel Grants
The IACRLRD 2019 Organizing Committee will offer Travel Grants to presenters whose abstracts have been accepted. You can apply for the grant when you submit an abstract. The secretariat will contact awardees individually.
Awardees will receive a travel grant in the amount of USD 1,500(including tax).
- 1.Presenters of accepted abstracts are eligible for the travel grant.
- 2.Awardees must participate in the IACRLRD 2019.
- 3.Awardees must post their posters during the IACRLRD 2019.
- 4.Awardees need to register for the conference. (Registration fees will not be waived.)
How to Apply
Apply for the Travel Grant when making your abstract submission online
Complete online abstract submission
Review by organizing committee
Notification by email
Travel Grant Regulations
- 1.Awardees will be informed before the IACRLRD 2019.
- 2.Awardees are required to visit the speaker room on Nov. 9 (Sat).
- 3.A valid form of ID, such as a passport or driver license, must be presented upon claiming the grant at the symposium.
- 4.Only one travel grant will be awarded per applicant, even if more than one abstract is submitted.
- 5.The travel grant will only be given to the presenter specified on the abstract.
- 6.Awardees have to participate in the IACRLRD 2019.
- 7.Awardees have to post their posters during the IACRLRD 2019.
- *For questions regarding travel support, please contact (email@example.com).
All awardees will receive their certificates at the Adjourn on Nov. 9 (Sat).